Fun facts about ME! Since I never repost these when I get tagged for them on Facebook, I figured I’d do a giant one because I know everyone needs the answers to these burning questions. ☺ (I deleted a few stupid ones, like what’s my favorite letter and number, and how tall I am.)
- What’s your name? J.K. Hogan (Friends call me Kristen)
- What’s your favorite sport? No
- Have a crush? Yeah, Stucky
- What’s your eye color? blue
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Get rid of the baby weight
- Are you allergic to anything? Stupidity
- Have you ever broken a bone? Possibly toes along the way, but nothing I ever got checked out.
- What’s your favorite movie? That’s completely impossible to say, but in this moment right now, its Captain America: Civil War.
- Books, or movies? Yes
- Favorite book? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! You’re kidding, right?
- Do you know all of the words to the National Anthem? Sure do
- What’s your favorite holiday? Halloween
- Who’s your favorite band/artist? Again, there’s really no answering that, but right in this moment I’m on a Panic! at the Disco kick.
- What’s your relationship status? Married with children
- Do you exercise? Yep, I lift weights. One weighs about 30 lbs and the other about 15 lbs. They’re both pretty squirmy.
- What’s your nickname? Kris… Or when someone pisses me off, the Beast.
- What’s your favorite quote? Do or do not. There is no try.
- What food do you hate the most? Bananas
- Do you have any pets? If so, how many and what is the name(s)? Two dogs, Harley and Slo-Mo, one cat named Shai.
- Who’s your favorite superhero? Any of the Avengers really, but I’m on a Cap kick right now.
- What is your natural hair color? Blonde
- Do you look more like your mom or your dad? Pretty decent mix of both.
- What’s your favorite type of food? Pizza or sushi
- What are 3 things you cannot live without? My hubby and my 2 boys
- Who do you miss right now? My Granny and my Granddaddy (different sides of the family). We lost them both in the same year.
- When something drops from the bed, you stay on the bed and stretch to get it, right? Of course. What do other people do? Get up?
- How would you describe your personality? Cantankerous
- What’s your favorite kind of cheese? The kind that comes from cows.
- What’s your favorite ice-cream flavor? Green tea or birthday cake
So that was kind of a weird one to end it on, but I just got this thing off of Google. I hope you enjoyed this completely unsolicited and unnecessary list of useful information about me. ☺ I hope you enjoy Strong Medicine. Thanks for reading!
About Strong Medicine
Two men who meet in a psychiatric institution couldn’t possibly find happiness together—could they?
The world seemed to be telling disgraced former child star and singer Cameron Fox that he would never be happy again. A drunken car accident gets him sentenced to a work-release at Riverbend Behavioral Health Facility.
Reclusive, traumatized writer Jonah Radley has an entire graveyard of skeletons in his closet. Jonah regularly hospitalizes himself for psychotic episodes caused by a horrific childhood trauma, his biggest secret—one he refuses to speak about in therapy.
Jonah and Cameron form a bond inside the hospital, forged in mutual pain and hope for a better life. Once they leave the hospital, they must decide if they are brave enough to explore the intricacies of living with mental illness—and find a new normal together.
About J.K. Hogan
J.K. Hogan has been telling stories for as long as she can remember, beginning with writing cast lists and storylines for her toys growing up. When she finally decided to put pen to paper, magic happened. She is greatly inspired by all kinds of music and often creates a “soundtrack” for her stories as she writes them. J.K. is hoping to one day have a little something for everyone, so she’s branched out from m/f paranormal romance and added m/m contemporary romance. Who knows what’s next?
J.K. resides in North Carolina, where she was born and raised. A true southern girl at heart, she lives in the country with her husband and two sons, a cat, and two champion agility dogs. If she isn’t on the agility field, J.K. can often be found chasing waterfalls in the mountains with her husband, or down in front at a blues concert. In addition to writing, she enjoys training and competing in dog sports, spending time with her large southern family, camping, boating and, of course, reading! For more information, please visit .
As part of this blog tour, J.K. is giving away an eBook copy of Strong Medicine! To enter, just click the link below!
Please be aware that the only way to enter the giveaway is to click the Rafflecopter link above. Any comments on this post will not count towards entering the giveaway but will be welcome anyway.
Don’t forget to check out JustJen’s review of Strong Medicine to see what she thought of it!