Five Things You Need to Know
by Z.A. Maxfield
A happy hello and many thanks to The Blogger Girls for inviting me to be here today to share my latest book release, Hell On Wheels.
There are five things you need to know about Love Interest Spencer Kepler Constantine:
- He doesn’t express his emotions. Please, he’s English.
- He believes living in the public eye is the price he pays for doing what he loves. Up until his very public, acrimonious split from Peter Constantine, fame was his friend. Now, he feels humiliated and enraged. However, see #1.
- He has a personal assistant named Bast, and a bodyguard, Tui Makura, whom everyone calls Tick.
- He has a wry sense of humor, a decent heart, and is more than capable of learning from his many and sometimes disastrous mistakes.
- His car has broken down on the highway, late at night.
Enter Nash Holly, mechanic, bon vivant, hellraiser–the man who will change Spencer’s life forever…
About Hell on Wheels
Nash is the reliable one in the Holly family, the guy everyone counts on to keep things going. His genius twin brother is off at university, so Nash runs the family’s auto repair business and cares for his partially-paralyzed little sister while his crackpot father invents. His life seems mapped out for the foreseeable future, however much that might chafe.
So when Wolf’s Landing actor Spencer Kepler-Constantine lands in his life, Nash is ready for a diversion. Spencer is in the middle of a very painful, very public divorce and isn’t ready for a relationship—not that Nash wants one. But they both need a friend, especially one with benefits.
As they grow closer, Nash starts to see his family in a whole new light. Do they really need him so badly? Or does he simply need to be needed? Then Spencer’s ex reappears with a grand romantic gesture, and Nash has to figure out what he wants—and how to get it—before Spencer’s gone for good.
Available at: Riptide Publishing and Amazon
About Z.A. Maxfield
Z.A. Maxfield started writing in 2007 on a dare from her children and never looked back. Pathologically disorganized, and perennially optimistic, she writes as much as she can, reads as much as she dares, and enjoys her time with family and friends. Three things reverberate throughout all her stories: Unconditional love, redemption, and the belief that miracles happen when we least expect them.
If anyone asks her how a wife and mother of four can find time for a writing career, she’ll answer, “It’s amazing what you can accomplish if you give up housework.”
Readers can visit ZAM at her website, Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr.
Z.A. Maxfield’s Blog Tour giveaway plan is as follows:
- Comment here for the chance to win an ebook. My assistant William will randomly pick a winner for each blog I visit, and that person will win an ebook of their choice from my backlist.
- For the Hell On Wheels Tour Rafflecopter giveaway, I will be awarding one lucky reader with a 25.00 gift certificate for Amazon. The giveaway will conclude at midnight on December 8th, 2014 at which time we’ll choose a winner.
- There are many ways to enter, and some can be done more than once. Give yourself lots of chances to win by following along the blog and commenting.
Please be aware that the only way to enter the giveaway is to click the Rafflecopter link above. Any comments on this post will not count towards entering the giveaway unless otherwise stated but are still welcome anyway.