Russ & Esteban’s Guide to Hosting the Holidays
by Annabeth Albert
Hi! I’m so happy to be here today talking about MR. RIGHT NOW, my holiday romance release which is out now and also in KU. It’s a neighbors-to-lovers, fake boyfriend, opposites attract romance with all the flavors of a season I love so much. I love list posts where the characters get a chance to take over the spotlight, so I thought I’d bring you Russ and Esteban’s tips for how (not) to host the holidays!
- Plan ahead! Holiday breakups have a way of throwing off ALL your careful plans, so be sure you love the one you’re with ahead of time!
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help! That cute neighbor next door? Maybe he owns the pot you need AND might be just what YOU need too!
- Get inventive! Cocktails in juice glasses? Improvised Appetizers? Don’t be scared to try new things!
- Make extra! You never know when the perfect fake boyfriend will come along to be your new plus one.
- Decorate! Beige is not a holiday color scheme, my friends. Think color!
- Try new things! Foods, flavors, and traditions from other cultures can add something special to your holiday season.
- Find someone cute for cleanup duty! Be careful not to go falling for him though…
- Be sure to snuggle up afterwards to celebrate your successful gathering!
- Eggnog flavored first kisses are the best!
Want more Esteban and Russ? I hope you check out MR. RIGHT NOW! Thank you so much for having me stop by today!